Oh what a wonderful DH...

1. My hubby travels quite a bit for his job and I'm usually thrilled when he gets back home...but nothing like today when he walks in carrying a huge bag from the Coach outlet!! :yahoo:

He did SO good considering he knows nothing about Coach other than I'm a fanatic...Here is my new black signature duffle. Isn't it a great looking bag?! What a lucky gal I am!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh my gosh! That is fabulous!!! What a guy! I would cry if my guy did that for me! It's just so sweet! It looks great on you!!!

3. It looks great on you! What a great husband.

4. so cute, congrats.

5. Looks great on you!

6. What an awsome hubby and bag!

7. Oh how sweet of him!!!

8. Your hubby is so sweet and congrats, the bag looks great on you!!

9. OMG, I would hang on to that bag *FOREVER* since he got this for you the way he did. I love to hear stories of the DH or a BF being sweet and loving their ladies... WAY 2 GO DH :woohoo:

10. what a sweet DH! enjoy ur new bag

11. The bag looks great on you! It's really so thoughtful of your husband!! :yes:

12. :welcome:Hats off to your DH! You've got a great hubby Knuttybar! That's a great bag and fits you perfectly!

13. What a wonderful DH you have! Im showing this post to mine to give him some ideas! :noggin:

14. you've got a keeper!!!! :love:

15. Wow!!!!! What a sweet and STYLISH hubby you have!!! Congrats on the gorgeous bag!!!! I love it!