Oh! The joy!!

1. Hi everyone!
    Is there anything more thrilling than opening a bag that's just arrived in a package?? I was literally dizzy with joy!!
    Came back home exhausted from work and decided to lay down for a while. When the doorbell rang, I had a feeling that it would be the Fedex man and JUMPED out of bed. True enough there he was standing there with my beloved Mulberry Rosemary. Suddenly I'm all renewed with energy!! Not a tired bone in my body. :smile:

Anyway, here she is...after tossing up between the mauve and lavender, i decided to go with the 'boring' chocolate. No regrets at all, i have to say...i'm loving it! The leather is not stiff at all, and the smell....oooooh, the smell :love:

Man, this forum has gotten me sooo addicted..both to TPF and bags. This is my 2nd purchase this month. Oh well, I'll worry about that when the bill comes. At the moment, i just want to share my joy! I'm so glad to have found a group of you who understands the thrill of seeking and owning a great bag. Thanks everyone!!
    DSC02665_edited.jpg DSC02666.jpg DSC02668.jpg
  2. I know EXACTLY what you mean!!! Gorgeous bag!!! Congrats!
  3. Congrats! I think the chocolate colour is scrumptious!
  4. Phoebe Baby: Congrats. =)
  5. Fabulous bag...love Mulberry! It looks beautiful on you!
  6. Gorgeous !! And it looks much better on you than it does in the pics.

I have a chocolate Roxy...it is a WONDERFUL colour :biggrin:
  7. Thanks everyone.
    QuirkyCool, the colour is amazing isn't it? i bought this off LVR, and i have to say the picture there (and on mulberry.com) does the colour some serious injustice! i literally went by my gut feel and boy, am i glad i trusted it!
  8. congrats! it's lovely! Btw how much did it cost & did you get taxed? I am thinking of ordering thru LVR as well.
  9. Wow that looks great! Thanks for the pictures of you holding it, it really helps us know what it really looks like...
  10. beautiful i must say :love: enjoy that great lovely color.. :love: and it fits you nicely.. its made for your girl :amuse: EnJoy!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
    << she loves mulberry so much.. and cant wait to get her hands on one.. any one!! as long as its a mulberry :love:
  11. I have a real fondness for that bag - and it looks great on you!! :biggrin:
  12. it's really beautiful, you made a great choice!
  13. It looks fabulous on you! Congrats! I have an oak Rosemary that I love. Isn't it great to be able to carry it as a satchel and also as a shoulder bag?
  14. Love:love: your new rosemary ... it looks wonderful on you! I love Mulberry bags, I have a roxanne and they're so well made.
  15. Congrats, it's very cute ! And chocolate was a great choice. ;)