Oh please! Another kiss on the cheek row this time was Rai!

1. Wow!! a light kiss on the cheek is obscene? *shakes head* poor girl
  2. Sigh))) seems so OTT
  3. I can understand cultural differences... but i definitely think this is ridiculous
  4. There are worse scenes in Bollywood movies nowadays that should require court restrictions...That kiss is nothing compared to those 18+ scenes !!! I was very shocked that I stopped watching Bollywood movies 3 years ago!
  5. Its ridiculous!!
  6. i dun understand..but that's just too much!
  7. I can't believe the amount of crap that comes out of a tiny kiss on the cheek. It's just ridiculous.
  8. Have these ppl actually seen any recent Bollywood movies? Or the Hindi Pop music videos?
  9. interesting since just the other day I saw miss Rai kissing another actor on the lips in Doom II.

ps. Hrithik Roshan is the hottest man on EARTH. did anyone see him in DOOM II, esp the part where he was playing games with Rai using the gun and they professed their love for one another...holy mother of juan..he looked amazing...he always looks so genuine when doing an emotional scene, like he really really means and feels it...love him and his 11 fingers.
  10. I don't understand all this. Isn't this the culture that came up with the Kama Sutra?
  11. ^^ The kama sutra is supposed to be for married people. I also agree that it's a little redic for her to be making such a big deal especially when she's done this stuff in other movies.
  12. :lol:
  13. Yup, their movies/ MVs are all so full with half wrapped hot bodies, gyrating, humping, rolling, getting wet (no pun intended!), touching...intense foreplay!! Such hypocrites! No wonder, I see more Indian patients not wanting to consumate their marriages! Many stay virgins after marriage, but want babies? Duh??
  14. this is a bit much. and a little hypocritical, considering some other scenes.

jism, anyone?