Oh no.

1. I think this time I went to far. I think this time he really is breaking up with me. I feel awful. And I do not need chocolate or Ice Cream. I need Coach. and I do not think that my Debit Card is safe......:crybaby:
  2. Sorry to hear that. Maybe it will all work out. <<Hugs>>
  3. Uh - oh!

Hang in there! :flowers:
  4. awwww...i hope for the best
  5. Thanks ladies. Since he is always my conscious, since he thinks its alot of money to spend, I want to stick it to him.
  6. We are here for you. :flowers:
  7. I am sorry to hear about that I am also here if you need to talk..
  8. I don't know what happened, but I hope everything works out:girlsigh::girlsigh:..Hugs
  9. oh...I'm so sorry, sweetie. Breakups are never easy......go do something nice for yourself, and take care of YOU for awhile. Let yourself heal. PM me if you need to talk or anything....you will be okay, don't worry, you are strong!:flowers:
  10. :sad: i m sorry to hear that girl! Keep your head up!!!
  11. (*insert hugs smiley that we don't have here*)

Hope you are ok!!!
  12. I'm so sorry. I think most of us have been there and we all know how awful you feel right now so don't hesitate if you need to talk. I had a horrible breakup once that I thought I would never get over but I did and I am a stronger and better person for it. Just keep walking until you come out on the other side of this-and I guess it won't hurt to carry a pretty Coach while you are walking too.
  13. Buy a wristlet it always makes me feel better. Hope everything works out.
  14. Retail therapy makes guy troubles seem less of a big deal...I say indulge now while it's yours to spend! Vent here if you need to...