Oh, no: Which lilac?!

yeuxhonnetes said:
this is so frustrating :smash:!!!

This the first time I've encountered an authentic lilac epi jasmin in ebay. And I browse ebay religiously. ;) I've seen a couple of lilac epi speedy being sold the last couple of months and I'm pretty sure it will pop up again.

go check out my thread with jasmin pictures from lvbabydoll! The jasmin is simply gorgeous! I think I am changing my mind here...get the jasmin! And post pics afterwards!

bluekit said:
This the first time I've encountered an authentic lilac epi jasmin in ebay. And I browse ebay religiously. ;) I've seen a couple of lilac epi speedy being sold the last couple of months and I'm pretty sure it will pop up again.

me too. this is the 2nd or 3rd time i've seen authentic_lvlady list a lilac Speedy, but the 1st time i see let-trade -- or any other seller, for that matter -- list a lilac Jasmin. but as always, i'm afraid it won't appear again if i don't buy it now.

i wish it had been a lilac something else so i didn't have to choose now :noggin:!

and as much as i hate to admit it, knowing me, i'll end up getting both or neither, just because i can't decide.