Oh NO! My Daughter's ebay auctions were sabatoged! Help!

1. My daughter has worked so hard to keep a perfect feedback rating and some crazy ebayer with 5 feedbacks has bid on every single one of her auctions and of course when they ended and she sent an invoice - the ebayer told her to stop invoicing her, she going to leave negative feedbackand happy holidays:tdown::tdown:

Any suggestions please??
    Thank you so much!
  2. I'd suggest having her wait the 7 days and then file an NPB alert for each and every auction they bid on.
  3. [SIZE=-1]Report them to eBay's Trust and Safety team, or just contact eBay with all the info.
    As it doesn't sound right to bid on so many of one person's auctions then refuse payment and say they will leave neg feedback.
    That user will probably get suspended or least they won't be able to leave neg feedback.
    Good Luck!
  4. Oh also, there's a way to change your bidder requirements so that they can't bid anymore if they've bid on a certain number of your auctions...she should change that number to a smaller amount.
  5. IMO, this is not a NPBA type of situation. You need to report this to eBay's Trust & Safety Department. Here is a link to get you started: http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/index.html

In addition to that, I would log on to "live chat" immediately, and report the problem. "Live chat" personnel should be able to take care of the problem. Let us know what happens. :smile: Good luck to your daughter.
  6. Definitely report it through the link that lovelygarments sent you. This is called auction sabotage and/or bidding with the intent to harm, i.e. negative feedback. If they do leave negative feedback before trust and safety can kick them off, they should remove the feedback. This happened to me once before and it was a nightmare until the feedback was removed but they will definitely remove it if you have all the evidence. Tell her to hang in there and be patient:smile: It can be very frustrating and nervewrecking when something like this happens. Also, is she a powerseller? If so, I suggest she contact her account manager via phone ASAP. They are very helpful in working with trust and safety and make the process go more quickly with trust and safety as well. Good luck and keep us posted!!
  7. What's wrong with these people? I don't understand how one can get a kick out of leaving negative fb?!?

yes, quickly contact ebay to kick him off and remove the negs (if any) AND don't forget to change the bidder requirements so that no loser can pull another one like that.
  8. I agree, contact ebay immediately and report this person.
  9. Some people are just plain stupid. Why take the time to do this to your daughter? UGH!! Sounds like she will be fine though, good luck!
  10. I want to thank everyone for your suggestions.

I guess I'm just way too sensitive as this really bothered us both.
    I have no clue why someone would waste their time doing such stuff, but we just going to report them and do what we can.
    Thank you again!