Oh NO Marykate! And the twins want matching nose jobs!~

1. (BANG) - The Olsen twins are allegedly planning to have matching nose jobs.
    Mary-Kate and Ashley have reportedly consulted Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Raj Kanodia about matching nose jobs. A source told In Touch Weekly magazine: "Ashley has always thought her nose was a little too big, so she wanted to get it done. "When she talked to her sister about it, she loved the idea. "They both love changing their looks. They thought this would make them look more polished." Dr. Kanodia performed Jennifer Aniston's rhinoplasty earlier this year to repair a deviated septum. He also repaired Cameron Diaz's nose which she had broken several times as a child and as an adult while surfing.

He is also responsible for Ashlee Simpson's new nose.

Here are pictures of Mk out & about yesterday in West Hollywood :

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Well I guess that's fine if they want to look like just another pair of generic Hollywood blondes with cooki-cutter facial features.

Side note: she looks awful in those wide-leg pants! She's way too petite for them.

3. Dear MK: Please visit your closest tailor.. he can fix those pants for ya in a jiffy! :p

4. These two are completely nuts!!

5. I think their noses are perfect, but hey, to each its own.

6. Their noses look fine. What about their noses would they want to change?? Haven't they already had their noses done? :confused1: According to Awful Plastic Surgery, they're an example of a good nose job.

7. No need to,their noses are small alredy,my god how will they look like with smaller noses?

8. No! They're so beautiful!!! Why would they want a nose job?

9. sigh !! I guess when you have so much money, and so little to do, you start looking in the mirror to find fault with yourself.

10. ^^ur absolutely rite PM.i can't imagine any other explanation

11. Forget the nose jobs......they need their roots done first!

12. for get their roots needing dyed...how about a brush?!!!!

13. OH no, they are going to end up with the same nose as the rest of the women out here. You can spot them a mile away.

14. They've already done their noses, no wonder they look perfect. They've also had their eyes done. Check the early pictures when they had small eyes with a heavier lid.

15. ^ Wow, I never noticed that! I hope they reconsider, I like the way they look now! They have good facial features.