Oh no! Lost H cashmere scarf

Holy GOD ALMIGHTY, GF!!! I felt sick to my stomach reading your post! I would have had a heart attack and dropped right then and there.....thank God that SA had the wherewithal to stop that woman!

ITBAG I have done the very same thing many times in my club days....which are long gone at this stage of the game.....and so I know how you feel. It's NOT just a scarf.....it's an HERMES scarf! Before you buy another, check with the club first and see if it's not just handing all by itself on the hanger in the check-room....fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!

Sorry to hear that, theITbag.

GF, that's such a horrible story, I'm glad it ended well. I felt the same way when I couldn't find the necklace that my dad gave me for my birthday. Bought a replacement then found it yesterday :P

Holy GOD ALMIGHTY, GF!!! I felt sick to my stomach reading your post! I would have had a heart attack and dropped right then and there.....thank God that SA had the wherewithal to stop that woman!

I still (seriously) break out in a sweat when I think about it. So does DH...LOL!

This is how I got the Massai. DH wanted me to carry a bag that I could wear like a Messanger, so I didn't have to put it down when I was shopping with the Girls in tow - and too easily distracted.

Needless to say,. DH went back a day later and bought four new MTM suits! LOL!:nuts:

ITBag - GOOD LUCK and HOPE YOU FIND YOUR SCARF...Think POSTITIVELY !!:heart:

GF - It made me a little queezy reading about your bag being lost....

I sent a couple by FEDEX for a spa treatment and couldn't sleep for the two days till I knew it got there. Got the call they received them, and stopped sweating.:sweatdrop: ...I even sent my bags separately so that if they happened to lose 1 at least I might still have the others.

Now I have to wait till they come back safely??:s

Oh big hugs and good vibes coming your way! :flowers: I left an extremely beautiful turquoise shawl in the back of a taxi once in SF and know the horrible feeling you must be experiencing!

GF--that story was sickening! Can't believe that woman was about to walk out with your Bolide! :mad: Thank goodness the SAs were very observant!

tuesday is near!! i really hope they have your scarf IT *crosses finger* and I would be pretty upset if I lost a Hermes scarf!

GF - wow... UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!! the NERVES of that woman, I hope karma bit her in the behind! and I'm sooo glad you were able to recover your purse.

IT, so sorry to hear about your scarf! I hope they have it!

GF, that made my stomach hurt just thinking about it. OMG I am so happy that the SAs grabbed your bag and kept it safe! :shame: