Oh No! It's Gone!

1. CAN SOMEONE PLEEEEASE HELP ME?! I was going to wait until next week to order the Optic Lurex clutch online but I just went on there and it’s gone.:wtf: What do I do?
  2. Do you have the style #? You could call the Coach 1-800 number and ask them if they still have some in the warehouse and order it that way.
  3. call 1-888-262-6224 and have them try to find you one. If they can find it, they will cahrge you S&H, or, if you can, try and get to a store for free S&H :smile: Hope you get it!
  4. Good luck.
  5. I called Coach and THEY DON'T HAVE IT!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I knew I should have bought it this week instead of a hobo.
  6. Did you ask her to do a store search?
  7. I just called the 888 number and she said there are a few available for order over the phone in khaki. :shrugs:
  8. She said the same thing to me but I wonder if they're getting it mixed up. Was it called khaki?
  9. I am guessing that it was. It's Optic Lurex so it's going to have a "sparkle" just because it's Lurex. I am sure that's the correct name for it. :yes: Call and order it -- if that's not the right color you can always return it.
  10. Ugh! I just don't want to spend so much and get the wrong thing. Not that I'm doubting you. I'll call back. Thanks! :biggrin:
  11. ^I guess you have to decide how bad you want it and if it's worth the risk. You can always ask the phone rep if gold was ever available.
  12. I just saw lots of bags in that same print at my outlet store a couple weeks ago!
  13. You know what? It was #10332. They had it! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I had to transfer money from my charge card (never done that), but it was soooo worth it. Now I have to find out a way to reroute it to a FedEx store near my job. :p