oh no help ladies

1. I am so mad,:cursing: i listed my Bordeaux City last night on eBay and i woke up this morning to check on it and it has been removed by eBay.:crybaby: I know this happened to some of you ladies too.:shrugs: What should i do? i think it had bids too.:crybaby:

2. awww I am so sorry to hear that. I hate eBay. (((((HUGS))))). I haven't got a clue what to do but I am sure other PFers will be able to help you.

3. Bless your heart! I'm so sorry....can't you just relist? Have you emailed them or called to see why they did it? eBay stinks sometimes! :censor:

4. OooHH, so sorry for you! Couldn't it be that it was removed because somebody reported it as a fake? It happened to Fayden. That's so stupid, it was so obviously genuine (and gorgeous). Did you write to ebay?

5. I just used the live help option and chated with a rep. but he said i have to write to the safety dept.:cursing: I am going to call them and scream at someone. :hysteric: I don't think writting is going to do any thing. Where is Bama, i know this happened to her too.:sad:

6. ca u send an email to ebay customer servcie and asked for reason?
    i've experience this once because someone reported it as a fake. but i managed to list it again with success...