Oh no!! Got greasy stain on my leather gloves..

1. Today I was hungrily clutching a paper take-out bag of some very delicious fries. :drool: I was wearing white leather cashmere-lined gloves. When I got home, I saw that the grease had soaked through the bag, and left some quite visible stains on the white leather!! :crybaby:Is there anyway I can clean these? TIA!

2. try leaving some form of powder on it for a few hours to see if it will pull some of the grease out. I don't know the specifics but I believe I used cornstarch once on a grease stain on grey leather shoes and it definitely improved it.

3. Thank you, that sounds like a good tip! I will definitely remember that for next time. Good news for me though, this morning I checked the gloves and the stains completely disappeared! I can't even tell where they used to be. :yahoo:

4. Aw congrats!! :biggrin:

I get grease stains on my gloves all the time at work (wear them when the plane is often cold).

The corn-starch works really well too,
    sprinkle corn starch or talcum powder all over stain and leave on overnight.. Then brush off and launder as normal.