Oh No... Giant Momo Bella Peach!!!!

Jess - If the homeless dude wants the purse he or she can swim for it! :graucho:

Juicy Mario - It looks like if you're gonna get moofia on Tutti, you're gonna get Momo Bella too!! :nuts: I think it's a good :idea: to wait and see it. I'm kinda tempted to cancel my pre-order and pick one out in the store just so I don't get it.

Did anyone notice that momo bella's lover is right next to her too?? It's like double whammy peaches on Tutti! :sad:

If I ever get Tutti, I will make sure that my Moofia is right on the top so that Momo will not be in sight anywhere :graucho:

momo-f3tj2zlj.jpg
img.php
img.php

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Momo, but I hate the baby in the diaper even more. When I pre-ordered at Pulse I told Casey to try her hardest to find me a bag and wallet without that baby.

lolz i'm with you on that jen! i don't care for the momo peach...but i def. don't want it showing that much on my bags...yet i own that pink peach momo hoodie o.o strange lolz...ur too funnie missy!

:cursing: AHH! so the peach is called MOMO? *tokidoki noob*

i was going to call in to order my first tokidoki bags on monday... now i know wat to call that ugly thing lolol. basically i was going to tell them im not picky about print placement... just no ugly peaches :3 oh yea... and no japanese babies ._.;

mwhahaha TokiJen I knew you were going to say something about it :lol: its ok ..i dont really care for her too but guess what! shes on the bottom of my adios dolce!:lol: hahaha

LOL.. i specifically asked Casey to make sure she wasn't on my Tutti Ciao! LMAO!!! she's cute.. but not for me..
I also didnt' want the big ole peach head on my denaro either!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one here who doesn't :love: Momo!! Thanks everyone for all your comments you've made me feel much better about the GIANT momo! :lol: