Oh No... Giant Momo Bella Peach!!!!

1. Has anyone noticed how big the momo bella peach is on the Tutti print? :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

[​IMG]

If I get her on my bag I will DIE! :death:

2. Good kind of die or bad kind? Like..you like it or hate it?

3. Bad kind of die (Sorry to all Momo lovers) I can't stand momo bella peach and she's on EVERY print and I ALWAYS seem to get her in a place that I can see her. It's like the curse of the Momo Bella :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

4. hahahahah, i actually like her but its all good...everyone has their faves and not so faves hahahaha youre funny. I hope you dont get her on your bag..if you get one :smile:

5. I'm getting a tutti zucca and if the killer momo bella is ruling the bag I'm throwing it off the Golden Gate :idea:

6. no no do not throw it off...lol...give it to some poor person on the side of the road so they can sell it lol.

7. What's not to like abt the Momo Bella Peach? Is it because she has a big head and a bad haircut? :upsidedown:

8. TokiJen - you are so funny :lol: She's right on top of Moofia, I :heart: moofia but not that momo bella... I haven't decided if I would get Tutti. I think I will wait till I see it in person :yes:

9. oh no no do not be mean to the peach! i :heart: peaches, they taste good.

10. EXACTLY!!!
    And the fact that she's on EVERY print :cursing:

11. Is she on pirata, tan playground and the camo bags?

12. Jess - If the homeless dude wants the purse he or she can swim for it! :graucho:

Juicy Mario - It looks like if you're gonna get moofia on Tutti, you're gonna get Momo Bella too!! :nuts: I think it's a good :idea: to wait and see it. I'm kinda tempted to cancel my pre-order and pick one out in the store just so I don't get it.

Did anyone notice that momo bella's lover is right next to her too?? It's like double whammy peaches on Tutti! :sad:

13. Okay, okay, so maybe she's not on ALL the prints but it sure does seem like she's everywhere! :rolleyes:

14. aw, be nice to the homeless!!!!! It will be worth less if it's all wet.

lol........she is on alot of stuff though, I know what you're saying haha. I guess it just doesn't bother me cuz I like her haha.

15. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:worth less if it's wet!! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

You're right, you probably don't notice her as much b/c you like her. :yes: