Oh no! Bad news!

The elan looks like it is so slim that it won't hold much, but the JPG kelly clutch reminds me of a camcorder the way the put the darn strap on the top!:Push:

Don't knock it until you try it, Lady Emma. Actually, the strap on the top proves to be quite handy. And in the longue version, it looks quite streamlined.

I am also on the hunt for a Kelly Elan - thanks to shopmom! I will talk to my SA this weekend and see if she can find out more information. Keeping fingers and toes crossed!!!!

EM The Kelly Elan is surprisingly roomy inside. I can fit a wallet, slim makeup pouch, keys, cellphone, comb, mirror.

I find the strap at the TOP of the Jpg Kelly Clutch more workable that the strap that sits at the back of the Elan. Truth be told, I wouldn't mind having both these styles because I think the Elan is a tad bit more formal while the Jpg can go either way. I wouldn't pass up a JPG in a pretty color or exotic....that's for sure.

EM The Kelly Elan is surprisingly roomy inside. I can fit a wallet, slim makeup pouch, keys, cellphone, comb, mirror.

I find the strap at the TOP of the Jpg Kelly Clutch more workable that the strap that sits at the back of the Elan. Truth be told, I wouldn't mind having both these styles because I think the Elan is a tad bit more formal while the Jpg can go either way. I wouldn't pass up a JPG in a pretty color or exotic....that's for sure.

*sigh* another point FOR the bag. If I buy the JPG, I'll lose the $250 in tax I paid in NYC, plus it's another $300 than what my credit is for. Too much trouble? I guess I have to make a choice. Of course, it's my SA's day off!:rolleyes:

:sad: no................today i go to the doctor. Maybe he'll perscribe retail therapy instead of an antibiotic.

....doubt it tho....................:sad:

Okay, ladies. I went into H to see what my other choices were and to confront this "kelly elan is no longer available" rumor. Three SAs swore on their mother's grave that this is the truth and that the design is five years old. Huh???

Now the choice: They had a very pretty red swift jpg clutch with GH, which is nice and mou! The GH makes it very zippy and chic. But black box jpg clutch with GH is classic and will be understated, elegant, and more useful. So....burst of red color, or goes with everything? Nine out of 10 times when I go out it's little black dress, which both would go with, but when I go with color, there's a 50/50 chance it won't go with red. Help!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: