Oh, my, what a beauty! Jardins d'Hiver scarf

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Okay, I told myself no more scarves for the moment. But I think I'm falling in love with this season's Jardins d'Hiver by Annie Faivre ... I think that's what it's called.

Does anyone know if it a new design or a re-issue? I need to head to my local Hermès and have a look at this beauty in person.

I especially like this colorway! :heart:

002374s03.jpg

It's a gorgeous scarf, La Van. I don't see how you can resist the lure of this one:P. I saw and I brought it home! I like it in pink ... gives it a softer & dreamy feel about the whole conservatory. And I like the monkeys standing out. In darker colourways, the monkeys look lost.

It's a gorgeous scarf, La Van. I don't see how you can resist the lure of this one:P. I saw and I brought it home! I like it in pink ... gives it a softer & dreamy feel about the whole conservatory. And I like the monkeys standing out. In darker colourways, the monkeys look lost.

There are monkeys? thanks for pointing it out. I need to pay more attentions on the details

I'm really curious how it looks like IRL. I hope the colors look good on my skin tone when I try it on. Sometimes, you see a beautiful scarf colorway and then you try it on and it looks awful.

I didn't realize Annie Faivre always has monkeys ... any reason?