Oh my !!! Looks Like Lindsay Maybe Getting Married !!

1. Bulletin: Harry Ready to Pop Question to Lindsay
    Posted Aug 31st 2006 5:08PM [​IMG]Could wedding bells be in the cards for Lindsay Lohan? Sources tell "EXTRA," that Lohan's boyfriend, Harry Morton, was spotted purchasing an engagement ring at Cartier in Beverly Hills.

In a statement to "EXTRA," a representative from Morton's company, Pink Taco, says, "I can confirm that Harry was shopping in Cartier...but what he purchased I cannot confirm. If it was in fact a gift then that's between him and whomever the gift is for."
    Are these photos proof of Harry Morton set to make the biggest mistake of his life? The 25-year old billionaire was spotted at Cartier today allegedly purchasing an engagement ring. Is he gonna make a decent woman of Lindsay Lohan yet? Stay tuned....

[​IMG]

2. Hmmm, this should pose to be an interesting thread this weekend.

3. Could this be the making of another long lasting Hollywood marriage?? lol

4. i highly doubt it.:yes: :yahoo:

5. Hmmm will this last longer then Brit's 55 hour marriage ? :nuts:
    Or maybe bud Nicoles sham of a marriage what was that about 3 months? :confused1:

Or maybe Paris, it will never get down that isle:graucho:

What a joke.Is he gonna make a decent woman of Lindsay Lohan yet?:roflmfao:

6. Maybe he was looking at diamond hand cuffs...(Im mean cufflinks)

7. wasn't she recently reported as saying something along the lines of. . . I've never had a real relationship and she can have w/ as many men as she wants but the men cannot have sex w/ anyone else?

Poor Harry, hopefully he was shopping for a gift for his Mama!

8. yuck.

9. What's wrong with this guy that he doesn't want to date a WOMAN his own age.???? Yuk!

10. Imagine her with babies?

11. :roflmfao: NO!

12. :roflmfao: You are correct!

13. He could have been buying a bracelet or a necklace for his mom.....

14. hmm.. doesnt sound right

15. Maybe I was just wild in my youth, but I honestly think most people should wait until they hit 30 before getting married. I know that I was not in that mind frame until then.