oh my! Is this a look into the spring line?!

1. [​IMG]

An auction on eBay.. i thought it was fake, now i'm not too sure..:confused1:
  2. Hmm...I don't know. Maybe an SA can pipe up here but I am thinking that it's real.
  3. Oooo, I wonder if that's the new watercolor? Can't wait for someone to confirm if it's new or fake. I've never seen it before either.
  4. my first thought: fake.
    but who knows? maybe it is part of the new spring line??
    did the seller post pictures of the inside of the bag???
  5. hmmm........interresting. I've not seen this one yet. Looks like a watercolor/scribble mix.
  6. sorry but it's not very pretty somehow.. real or fake:shame:
  7. I definitely am with ya Danielle... I second that! Definitely not a good looking bag at all! :tdown:
  8. If it IS real, i'm not digging it as a bag but it would make some cute accessories for spring/summer.
  9. lol.. that's what I was thinking. It looks just like a watercolour scribble. Like no effort was really put into this line.

Here are other pictures...
  10. whoa. that would be a very good fake if it was.. the creed and hangtag look good.
  11. dear god please let that be fake.

12. :roflmfao: ha ha ha!!!
  13. I guess I am the weird one out bc I think it is cute!
  14. doesn't come up on drilldown.

doesn't the 07 part at the beginning of the serial number mean it was made last year? it couldn't be new then
  15. I don't think it's yet released so that could be why it's not showing up on the drilldown. I'm not sure about the serial numbers b/c the madeline's also have 07 in their serial number. Maybe they make the bags the year before for the next year??
    [​IMG]<-- Madeline serial number