Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Oh my gosh! you won't believe in your eyes when you see the old "Paris Hilton"..........

[​IMG] [​IMG] Her skin was totally white! her eyes was totally BROWN!her nose are like weird bird nose*:blink: :blink: :amazed: :amazed: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: *

2. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. where's the pic??

5. OMG! Is that really her. :amazed: I couldn't recognize her at all.:shame:

6. i can't see the pics, but is she wearing a red velvet dress in them and looks about 15 and really plain? because then i've already seen them. :smile: there's some speculation on a few blogs that it isn't even her, but i think it is. the poses are identical down to the head tilt. :smile:

7. There was another thread with her old picture in it and yep, completely different than she looks now. Dyed her hair blonde, got some blue contacts & BAM! Paris Hilton version 2.0.

8. This one looks the most like her current self.

this_is_paris6.jpg
  9. [​IMG]

10. [​IMG] i hate her young (yup, Nicky Hilton) sis's "white" eyes... it scared me!

Nicky, you need to buy tons of black pens or mascara like smoky eyes!! LOL...

11. yup, she was wearing a fugl* a red velvet dress and she looks like a retarded girl. lol. that's NOT HOT!!:lol: :lol:

12. I can't see pics either.

13. oh dear...!!! i still cant stand paris... yet i came in here to have a sneak peak... i guess you could say, i have a love hate relationship with her!!!

14. Sorry I can not see photo