OH MY GOSH!!! I really did it...Pics of my first CHANEL

1. :yahoo: i had to take a deep breath before i handed my debit card over to the SA but this bag is definitely worth it. :heart: :heart: :heart:
    you guys have probably seen tons of pst's before but i'm posting my baby anyway. i am so in love with this bag and there's really nothing like your first...my very own black pst with gold h/w.
    by the way, dh took both of our digicams on his business trip to moscow so i had to use my phone camera. :p

Chanel1.jpg Chanel2.jpg Chanel3.jpg Chanel4.jpg Chanel5.jpg
  2. ohhh that's lovely. congrats, that's a great first chanel to have! and may it be the first of many :biggrin:

3. I followed your post about the PST vs the BH from the LV site (I normally hang around the LV forum). I've also been contemplating getting a PST...I saw a pink one in Neiman Marcus and fell in love with it! As well as the flaps! I've recently started checking out the bags on Chanel forum, and I'm becoming a fan. Your PST was a good choice! Congrats on such a beautiful bag!

4. it was hard since i'm a die-hard lv fan and there were 3 bags that i wanted to get from there. but the pst is really a great bag. hope you get your pink one soon. that would be great for the summer.:yes:

5. Congrats ..:yahoo:

it's so pretty :heart:

6. makeupmama your pst is gorgeous :smile: can you post pics of the bag worn on the shoulder i want a tote but im confused if i should get a gst or pst and im quite petite

7. Congratulations! I'm sure it won't be your last! Enjoy it!

8. lovely bag congrats

9. The bag is beautiful! Just know now that you're going to be hooked. Enjoy it...

10. wow! congrats...definitely a good choice!!!

11. ^^i have never seen one IRL so can you pls post a pic wearing it on your shoulder and can i have your height & weight??? Please!!!!

12. Congrats on the beautiful bag, you will love it!! :yahoo:

13. Beautiful! Congrats!

14. its so pretty!! congrats!

15. that is adorable and looks great on you.. congrats :smile: