oh my goodness! i really am a "FENDILUVA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering what you're going to do with $18K in Fendi credit because they normally don't offer a moneyback refund policy (only a store credit refund policy). ;)

Greendrv, I was about to write the same EXACT thing but then when I scrolled down I found your post. You are totally right, Fendi do NOT have cash refund policy whatsoever, refund is only given as a store credit :yes:

Greendrv, I was about to write the same EXACT thing but then when I scrolled down I found your post. You are totally right, Fendi do NOT have cash refund policy whatsoever, refund is only given as a store credit :yes:

Yeah, they only give store credit. :yes: I literally just called them this morning because I was trying to help my grandmother return a bag she doesn't want (who returns a Fendi bag that was purchased as a present!? Crazy grandma!).

The SA said no cash back ever, store credit for 10 days.

thats funny because im getting my money through mail i have to go back to fendi and discuss on whats going on because the sa told me there is a 36 hour return policy i dont need all that money on credit so i should be getting the money back soon (i usually take 2 weeks) and then next time i go to fendi i will definitely discuss, maybe because ive been going there for so many years? but i dont know i will start a new thread about it

Yeah, they only give store credit. :yes: I literally just called them this morning because I was trying to help my grandmother return a bag she doesn't want (who returns a Fendi bag that was purchased as a present!? Crazy grandma!).

The SA said no cash back ever, store credit for 10 days.

Yup, you're totally right. Fendi NEVER give cash refund, only store credit :yes:

well i dont know what else to stay lets leave it at this i am getting my money back! yay i dont know why but there giving me it and i will show pics of the money back so go complain to fendi that you want your money back in some way possilbe because im getting mine back! yaaaayy

well i dont know what else to stay lets leave it at this i am getting my money back! yay i dont know why but there giving me it and i will show pics of the money back so go complain to fendi that you want your money back in some way possilbe because im getting mine back! yaaaayy

What SA helped you with the return? I can try talking to him/her to see if I can get my gram's $$ back. Hopefully I can call tomorrow from work.

What SA helped you with the return? I can try talking to him/her to see if I can get my gram's $$ back. Hopefully I can call tomorrow from work.

That's exactly what I was gonna say ;)

Fendiluva, I've been going there forever,too, and have a VERY great SA. I even know her home phone number and always keep in touch(whether or not we're talking about Fendi). So if your SA is THAT nice, I rather switch SA to yours, don't everybody think? :supacool:

Status
Not open for further replies.