Oh my goodness. I did it. I bought the Stella.

1. I bought it from the eBayer I posted earlier. I asked her why she didn't take Paypal and she said that she stopped using them because of some issue she had a while ago. I told her my concern of not having recourse and she said we could go through BidPay, where I could still use a credit card and not have to send a check. I also reviewed her feedback (no fakes), current auctions, etc...and I feel very very good about the transaction.

I couldn't resist the call of the Stella. I called Saks, Neimans, Bergdorfs, Off Fifth, Nordstrom Rack - and every SA I talked to said they hadn't seen any Stellas in a long time. The MJ Boutique said they had some in the warehouse but none were in black, and they were all full-price.

I will post my own pictures when I get her...but here is a photo.

And seriously...I am on a strict ban now. I will have to live through all of you. :crybaby: But a brown Sophia and a black Stella are 2 dreams come true. :graucho:

2. I forgot to upload the picture. Doh.

marcjacobsstella.jpg
  3. Congratulations Dawn! I am so happy that you got it! Can't wait to see your pics when you get Stella.

4. Dawn, congrats! I am glad that you were able to use BidPay, hope everything works out well. Stella is a great...great bag, you will love it.

5. Great! I'm sure you'll love her!

6. Thank you for your help. ;)

7. Congratulations Dawn!! The Stella looks fabulous! I'm glad things worked out for you.:yahoo:

8. Thank you! :heart:

You are in SA?! We moved back to the DC area after being in SA for 2 1/2 years (DH was military). I miss a lot about Texas!

9. :yahoo: That is beautiful!! And congrats!! It really is stunning...and thanx for the info on the Large multi pocket...I'll try calling tomorrow if I have a chance to check the colors....(swamped @ work )..I'll let you know if I'm successful! :heart: Emmy

10. I love that bag! I think the stella is a great all around bag.

11. Congrats.

12. Congrats on your purchase! It seems you're having a shopping splurge :nuts:. Stella is a great choice. It will make a great collection for you! :yes:

13. Yeahhhhhh....that's why I am going on a self-imposed ban from buying any more purses...for an indefinite period of time. :push:

14. Yes! I'm a San Antonio native. Love it here. I'm sad you moved. We could have shopped together.:yes:

15. Congrats on your Stella! I'm glad that you found one. Enjoy it when you get it!