*oh my god! is it fake?*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *hi. i very recently purchased a kooba white sienna handbag from eBay. it looked authentic and i checked on all the little details....yet i still have a little bit of skepticism because the seller has already had 2 or 3 marc jacobs ivory stam bags up for auction....this definately scares me a little. i was wondering if anyone could give me their opinion on whether or not the kooba is authentic? thank you!*

the link for the auction is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=103000855350&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

if the link doesnt work the item number is 103000855350

thanks again!
  2. Bet you may need to bring the boutique to authenticate it.
  3. Honestly, I don't believe this is authentic. The sellers price was way low and is ridiculously low on the stams she's selling. After checking toolhaus.org she has some feedback neutral & neg where people comment that they didn't believe the item was real and also long delays in receiving item which could mean it was coming from overseas. To be sure you would have to have it checked.
  4. ^ Anyone selling an "authentic" MJ stam for $15 is a con artist! Yes, her feedback shows some comments about fake bags. I would think your bag is fake too, sorry:sad: Take it to a boutique if you can to verify.

PS> I can't believe the # of people who are leaving pos. feedback for these crap bags!
  5. I don't think the leather looks right on it. The leather on the sienna shouldn't look pebbled like it looks in the photos.

If you already have the bag I would compare it to an authentic kooba at a boutique and you should be able to tell pretty quickly if it is fake.
  6. I don't think it's authentic (I have a kooba sienna in cream) the straps look a little too long.
  7. Fake. The Tag is attached by a plastic tie thingy. That is one sign of a fake as Kooba tags are attached by brown string. You simply can't buy a 500 plus dollar bag for 163 and think it is real. The problem is that just by photos, these fake bags can pass the test sometimes. It's when you get it in your hands that you can tell. But if you have never owned a real Kooba or touched one, it would be hard.
  8. *thank you for all the replies. i just send the seller a message to try and resolve the situation. lets hope it works in my favor!!*

9. HI! Please only use our Authenticate This! Forum for authenticity questions.
    Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.