Oh My God I did It!!!

beautiful stranger

The Original Angel
O.G.
Nov 27, 2005
I cant believe it!! I just bought the navy coco cabas from personnalshoppers!! I am still in shock but I did it!! :biggrin:
I really wanted the black one but I coundt find it anywhere :sad: I also loved the bronze but almost all my bags are some version of brown/bronze/beige .. this navy bag seems to be a greyish bluish color that would also pass as black (given I am not wearing black! haha) .. my temprature is rising! someone pinch me!

so you guys think the navy bag is a smart move? I never had a navy colored bag before but you know personnalshoppers hangs the bags on a black manikan and it seemed a very dark navy! that is what encouraged me to buy it .. keeping my fingers crossed!! anyone have this particular bag??

1.jpg

You deff should keep it. Since you have more brown bags its good to mix up your handbag collection with navy. It looks dark enough where its a great starter for a navy bag. Great buy!

Nah, I don't really think they clash- I think you can wear black and blue. And, even when my clothes aren't black, my coat is. Enjoy!