OH MY GAWD! This is out of control already!

Sorry to hear about that; most graffiti fakes are very obvious:

Graffiti%20Speedy%20lg

Attachments

• M41526PT.jpg
    M41526PT.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 60
Oh I'm so sorry about this incident!!! I'm glad you did get your money back and at least now you know so you don't carry it around thinking it's the real deal.

If you're really in love with the grafitti speedy, maybe you can look for it on eBay from let-trade, they sometimes have those hard to find pieces and it's authentic (MP reseller and several ladies here have bought from them).

BrodiesLVMama said:
I didn't show the pics, wish I had had my camera, which will be here this week so I could have heard from you guys it was fake instead of the store. I didn't have the guts to take it myself after the Perfo incident so I sent my neighbor who seems to be a regular checking things out there from buying from eBay a lot. It's fake! Once again I have a "very good replica" (event he stupid wallet) but not the real deal. So get this depressing little tidbit, I now own three replica bags and one wallet. I have even tried to make myself feel better by lining up my little authentic goodies...Wapity, Cosmetics case, wallet (the real one) Panda Cles and Tulum Pochette with my two good bags to out number the crap. Is that a record? Three fake speedies? I was going to try to be comical and when I get my camera, make mini nuses and hang them all from a doorway for a pic. My DH tried to joke and said I should use it to put my fishing stuff in. He said that it deserves a nice fishy smell for being a stinking fake.
That just sucks, why can't something every be too good to be true and REALLY be good you know....

Hi

could someone tell me about my pouppett? My sister recently bought a bag from a seller on ebay, she had outstanding feedback and has sold many lv before. she is also authenticate by my pouppette? what does that mean??? it is guranteed to be the real thing???:yahoo:

Hi Idisangro,
you're better off posting a new thread about your question as it may be missed inside someone else's thread.
Or better yet, you can do a search on Mypoupette with the search option on this page as there are quite a bit of topics on Mypoupette.
Good Luck.

Find the search button here:
53930d1155580498-oh-my-gawd-this-is-out-control-search.jpg

Brodies: I am so sorry this happened to you. I too recall the thread about the lady with the fake bag you helped in the grocery store.
Have you received your camera? I too would like to see pics

Attachments

• Search.JPG
    Search.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 116
BrodiesLVMama said:
It wasn't eBay, it was an estate sale in San Fransisco. I actually came across the bag looking over a listing of contents for the sale. I got a beautiful handmade arimoire for my cleint (which was why I was involved with the sale to begin with) and then stumbled upon a cameo that was real cheap for my mother who collects them. Then I saw alisting of LV bags (and some other designers) most items were crossed off of the list but there it was just waiting for me....or so I thought. I called, asked questions, they told me it came with written authentification, etc. etc. Said it was mono with silvery writing (and no one imitates that correctly they are usually white so when she said silver, I though cool! I put in my beginning bid and a top out price (high bid) and got the bag for the beginning bid. I was so happy. It was listed as used and I thought, what the hell, better than eBay right? NOT!!!! Well, I've learned my lessons and unless it is coming from eLuxury or right out of LV in my hands, no more. Yes, it was great to get the money back with no hassles, and the sale hosts were very nice and extremely apologetic. I'm just disappointed. I was so thrilled and absolutely love the piece. I'm also upset because it is used but so slightly and when I took it out of the wrapping, it even had the right smell. As soon as my new camera gets here, I will take the pics. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't feel so stupid and ashamed, I thought I was pretty good by now telling what is what but I guess not.

Sometime fake can get very good copy..don't feel stupid over it..
Looking forward to see detail pics, I am sure we all can learn something from it..

ValleyOppressed said:
Sorry to hear about that; most graffiti fakes are very obvious:

Graffiti%20Speedy%20lg
Camera is here, waiting for DH to get home to help me figure it out. Please don't laugh but it kind of looks like the one in the bottom picture here, but the print is more gray than white. Now I feel really dumb, I thought I knew what I was doing. Not the real one here but the fake one from this post.

BrodiesLVMama said:
Camera is here, waiting for DH to get home to help me figure it out. Please don't laugh but it kind of looks like the one in the bottom picture here, but the print is more gray than white. Now I feel really dumb, I thought I knew what I was doing. Not the real one here but the fake one from this post.

Make sure to take the picture of the stamp, date code, close up printing. I am so curious because you said all the font and everything is perfect..you never know..may be it's real..

By the way, how much did you pay for it?

bagsnbags said:
Make sure to take the picture of the stamp, date code, close up printing. I am so curious because you said all the font and everything is perfect..you never know..may be it's real..

By the way, how much did you pay for it?

DH is working on the camera...I paid 650. for it. Nah, it's fake, been checking out more and more pics of real ones and mine sucks. LOL I'm an idiot! I think I just had myself convinced because I wanted it so badly and thought it just dropped into my lap out of luck. :Push: