Oh my g-d I bought 2 Neo-speedy's!

1. In denim fuscia and olive green! I COULD NOT PART with them once I walked into LV. :love: :love: They are so cute, I can't wait to post pics for you guys! My labtop is being fixed, it seems my FL inventor:weird: fried so circuit city will fix it by the end of the week, hopefully!!!!! THe inside is pink suede and green for the olive one. They are REAlly cute! I will post them as SOON as my labtop is back( has software for my camera). I saw the 2 colors in the baggy GM and PM. Really cute but I chose the speedy because I love the shape!!!!:love:
    ayla likes this.
  2. Congrats! pics please! :biggrin: I can't wait to see them!
  3. Aww.. congrats star, you are really fierce at shopping !! ;) And hey, you have all 3 neo speedies now !
  4. :lol: Oh my...you've been very bad
    j/k congrats on your new purchase !!
  5. Ohhh, I can't wait to see the green one! They sound yummy!
  6. Oh thats great! Congrats and Enjoy!!
  7. always love your pics, look foward to them!
  8. Congratulations! ENJOY!!!
  9. star3777, how wonderful!!! i cant wait to see pics!!!!!! congrats!!!!
  10. Thanks guys!....I have seriously not stopped shopping for 2 months! I have an entire new wardrobe!!! It's crrrraaazzzy:nuts: I am crazy. I am getting the Wisteria in 2 DAYS!:nuts: So need it! I have seen the most unbelievable bags, ALL the "It" bags, trunks shows....it's been awsome. I have not posted regularly in so long...so much has changed here! Congrats Megs ans Vlad!!!:love:
    There are so many Birkins in Balharbour, I am constantly DROOLING. ......one day.:love:
  11. Hi Star! Good to see you again!! Can't wait to see your awesome bags!!! Please also post pics of the insides, I would love to see that!!
  12. Nice haul.
  13. Can't wait to see pics! Congrats!
  14. I miss my labtop so much:sad:
    I love the inside I will post pics of them for sure.:love:
  15. congrats!!! i can't wait to see them! you're so lucky! :biggrin: