Oh, Man, I Bought Another Bag!

1. Ohmigod, every time I think I'm done buying bags for a while, another pops into my life that I just have to have. Take a look at the one that called out to me at The Purse Store yesterday. Maybe it's just because it's almost Saint Patrick's Day, but I suddenly felt like I just had to have a green bag. I knew no one but you guys would understand. Certainly my husband thinks I've gone bananas with my little collection.

So, what do you ladies think? It's on a UPS truck as we speak, and should be delivered this afternoon!:wlae:
  2. Haha I like it! We all get those sudden urges... like right now I really feel like I need a mustard colored bag!

Great choice!
  3. Congrats on the new bag! The color is great!
  4. Ooh, that's pretty! What is the designer? I really like that green color!
  5. I love it!
    It's beautiful, enjoy!
  6. LOVE IT !!!! Its my fave color !!! And just what the heck is The Purse Store and how do I get there ?!?!?! hahahahaha
  7. Glad you like the bag! The Purse Store is a terrific bag store in Baltimore and Bethesda (Maryland in the US). I bought the bag from their website, The Purse Store. Great website, and about to be updated with all their new spring stuff. The owner tells me they're also about to announce a big sale, so watch out!

To answer your question, sailornep5, the designer is Elisa Atheniense (from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil).
  8. Wow that's lovely - one of my favourite colours - think it must be the Irish in me! Enjoy your new purchase.
  9. But, but, but now no one can pinch you on St. Patties day :sad:
    It looks so soft & is such a pretty color, congratulations.
  10. I love it! I don't see it on the website though?
  11. Cute shape and color. What kind of material is it?
  12. i like it!
  13. I love the color, congrats.
  14. I keep coming back to it to drool some more :drool:
  15. That is so pretty! I absolutely love that shade of green. And the Purse Store has a really nice selection. I have now bookmarked yet another place to buy bags. My 'Favorites' is two pages long, and half are places like Eluxury, The Purse Store, and the like... :sweatdrop:

Model it for us when you get it, okay? :smile: