Oh Lordy....look what the cat dragged in....

now SM, did you teach your cat such good taste or did your cat teach you? I love your new scarf paired with your fab kelly. I also have the choco red berries and I seem to find all kinds of reasons to wear it. Now lets see some pics in the action thread. My lovelies have not arrived from alaska yet but soon I hope.

*faints*

Wow! SM! That's some impressive cat haul! (I have GOT to teach my kitties this!).

I've been pondering that choco/berry blend scarf and seeing it again makes me think!

Than ya go and blow me down with that gorgy bag!

Congrats!!

Congratulations S'mom and Muffin. You both have exquisite taste. Muffin particularly, has to be commended, since she never gets to try anything on, yet she still seems to score time and time again!!!:yes:

She's the cats pajamas!:P
Loving the martini kelly!!!!

I've seen that olive kelly in action and it's definitely a beauty :nuts: !
Loving those scarves especially the berries (sad that I didn't get it when I saw it on vacation) and the Capucines (I have the same one!)

I just loved that Vert Olive beauty, SM!! It was such an ideal Kelly, the color was fabulous and where did you find "Capucines"?? was that at BG's? they look perfect together, a pair that was made for one another!
Everything is simply lovely...