Oh... I'm in tears. I'm so happy. H girls-- you're the best!!!!!

1. Mods, I'm posting this in the Hermes forum too, so the H ladies that did this wonderful thing for me all see it (in case they don't look here).

Okay, so as some of you might know, I got bitten by the Hermes bug a few weeks ago and have been lusting after a twilly for my Damier Speedy. I recently adopted a couple of shelter kitties, one of which was burned, and my money since I got her has been being put towards her care.

So I got home today, and sitting on my front porch (:cursing:) was a big silver box-envelope-thing. I was like, hmm. I haven't ordered anything.... so I look at the return address. It says "HOP.com." I'm like, uh, wtf is hop.com? What is this? So I go inside, sit down and tear open the big silver bag. Out falls a smaller, nondescript brown box and a couple of envelopes (AND a Kelly Caleche sample.... smells sooooo good.... which I didn't recognize right away). I'm scratching my head, right? Until I see the "H" logo and "Hermes" on one of the envelopes.

I promptly started hyperventilating.

I opened the envelopes first, and I see a receipt placard from Hermes. So then I really start shaking. Then I see an H card... from HLFinn, Dressage Queen, TTucker, Haute Couturess and Boxermom, that says "Congrats on the new baby! Love"

So I open the box. (I dropped it twice). Inside is a cylindrical orange box. THE orange box. The box of all boxes. You know the box of which I speak!

:yahoo:

I screamed and dropped it, and my SO picked it up and handed it to me, wondering if I was alright and staring at me like I am an absolute idiot.

Inside is the pink ribbons Hermes twilly I've been LUSTING over. Oh. I almost died. I was crying, sitting on the floor, clutching this box. That's how strong my reaction was.

I've got some pics. I thought the battery on my camera was dead, but since I've been letting it sit, I guess it had just enough life in it for me to snap these! I'm going to a charity event tomorrow and Thursday night, and I'll get some modeling pics of me wearing, with pride!, my new Hermes scarf!!!!

You ladies are so incredible for taking your time and money to do this wonderful, amazing thing for me. I'm speechless now after telling that story. I don't know what to say except you all made me cry, made my day, my week, my month, my year! I've never had anything Hermes, and this is like the holy grail of my entire wardrobe, and instantly one of my most prized material possessions :shame:

HL, Haute, Boxer, Dressage, TT... you're amazing, incredible ladies. I'll never be able to impress on you how much this means to me and how much your generosity has moved me.

Thank you so much. :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mods, I'm posting this in the General Discussion forum too, so the H ladies that did this wonderful thing for me all see it (in case they don't look here).

Okay, so as some of you might know, I got bitten by the Hermes bug a few weeks ago and have been lusting after a twilly for my Damier Speedy. I recently adopted a couple of shelter kitties, one of which was burned, and my money since I got her has been being put towards her care.

So I got home today, and sitting on my front porch (:cursing:) was a big silver box-envelope-thing. I was like, hmm. I haven't ordered anything.... so I look at the return address. It says "HOP.com." I'm like, uh, wtf is hop.com? What is this? So I go inside, sit down and tear open the big silver bag. Out falls a smaller, nondescript brown box and a couple of envelopes (AND a Kelly Caleche sample.... smells sooooo good.... which I didn't recognize right away). I'm scratching my head, right? Until I see the "H" logo and "Hermes" on one of the envelopes.

I promptly started hyperventilating.

I opened the envelopes first, and I see a receipt placard from Hermes. So then I really start shaking. Then I see an H card... from HLFinn, Dressage Queen, TTucker, Haute Couturess and Boxermom, that says "Congrats on the new baby! Love"

So I open the box. (I dropped it twice). Inside is a cylindrical orange box. THE orange box. The box of all boxes. You know the box of which I speak!

:yahoo:

I screamed and dropped it, and my SO picked it up and handed it to me, wondering if I was alright and staring at me like I am an absolute idiot.

Inside is the pink ribbons Hermes twilly I've been LUSTING over. Oh. I almost died. I was crying, sitting on the floor, clutching this box. That's how strong my reaction was.

I've got some pics. I thought the battery on my camera was dead, but since I've been letting it sit, I guess it had just enough life in it for me to snap these! I'm going to a charity event tomorrow and Thursday night, and I'll get some modeling pics of me wearing, with pride!, my new Hermes scarf!!!!

You ladies are so incredible for taking your time and money to do this wonderful, amazing thing for me. I'm speechless now after telling that story. I don't know what to say except you all made me cry, made my day, my week, my month, my year! I've never had anything Hermes, and this is like the holy grail of my entire wardrobe, and instantly one of my most prized material possessions :shame:

HL, Haute, Boxer, Dressage, TT... you're amazing, incredible ladies. I'll never be able to impress on you how much this means to me and how much your generosity has moved me.

Thank you so much. :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. awww...thats so sweet! Congrats! U deserved it!:tup:

4. OH, how sweet!!!!!! That is lovely, RBB!!!
    You deserve it, you were so sweet to adopt the kitties!

HLFinn, Dressage Queen, TTucker, Haute Couturess and Boxermom...
    :heart::heart::heart:

5. Here's to great tPF Friendships! :drinkup:Wonderful ladies!

CONGRATULATIONS!

6. Oh, I have been waiting for this post!!! When one of the lovely ladies asked me for your address and told me what they were planning I was so excited for you!!

I am going to paste this into the sunshine reveal for prosperity too :smile:

7. ooo goody it arrived!!!!!! it was our pleasure, HLfinn was the instigator but we were so happy to pitch in! for all you do for your sweet pets, especially burned kitty, you deserve it and so much more.......

8. P.S. I welled up, too!!!! I love that this is your first H! PF friends are the best!

9. Oh, I love this scarf... I can't stop like... staring at it. I don't even want to touch it for fear I'll mess it up... but wait, I think my Speedy wants to wear her right now! :shame: :tender: :girlsigh: :yahoo: :yahoo:

10. Congrats!!!!!!! That was very sweet!

11. ^^Yes yes please do!

Tink, you don't even know. I'm just floored. I'm still half crying! SO thinks I've lost it totally!

12. What a wonderful story and kudos to you for the special love and care you show towards animals that especially need it.

13. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Ohh sweetheart!

You have me crying too now just reading your post!
    I am just so happy for you!
    You are obviously a very special lady recognized by the fantastic members you mentioned

Sending you a big big big hug, and waiting with excitement to see your pics

truly am so very happy for you

x

14. Great story!

15. modeling pics! modeling pics! modeling pics! tee hee.