Oh, how I love my Edith Hobo

chicbabacool

May 31, 2007
I am so happy with my Edith hobo. After all the trouble I went through to get her I was kind of worried that I'd experience buyers remorse and neglect her. Quite the contrary! I've used her every day for the past week and my college notebook fits in her perfectly along with my cosmetic bag, cell phone, giant sunglasses case, Nintendo DS, wallet, and all the little stuff. When I ride my bike to class she sits perfectly on my back with strap across my chest. I saw a thread a few weeks ago about how people didn't like the Edith hobo so after another wonderful day with her I thought I should write her a "love post" :P.

Sorry ladies I forgot to take a picture yesterday and today and I already changed for bed! I'm going to be picking up job apps at the local department stores so I'm going to look extra cute tomorrow :smile:. So I'll def take pics!

Here's one of just the bag:
922561730_e2ae4d179e.jpg

shopETOH, she's gotten very smooshy over the last few months. When I got her she was very stiff but she's really softened up. Here are a few pictures of her on me. I took them in my dorm hallway where there's a big mirror, so try to ignore the distracting bulletin board.

1317008988_b3bfcc1ddf.jpg

1316994160_a94b981489.jpg

This is how I wear her crossbody when I ride my bike to class:
1316126969_51e5be6ed2.jpg