Oh... Hey, there Cindy!

Beautiful bag! Just as lovely as Dove :biggrin: looks like she came in perfect condition. Did you get a good deal?

Thank you! Yes I got a great deal- 40% off! I always opt for DHL express and pay duty upfront, even with that it came in £40 cheaper than here. Normal postage was £5/6 cheaper but it could take 21 days, this arrived in 5! I'm too impatient to risk the wait at customs/ gamble so I pay up front when purchasing from US dept stores and every purchase I have made has been smooth and hassle free.

Thank you! Yes I got a great deal- 40% off! I always opt for DHL express and pay duty upfront, even with that it came in £40 cheaper than here. Normal postage was £5/6 cheaper but it could take 21 days, this arrived in 5! I'm too impatient to risk the wait at customs/ gamble so I pay up front when purchasing from US dept stores and every purchase I have made has been smooth and hassle free.

Congrats!!!! Pretty :smile:

Wow that really was a good deal! I'll have to start perusing Nordstroms ;)