Oh great, now I am hooked on Qees too.. :oP

It's actually a Ramune drink bottle. It's a Japanese carbonated drink with a little marble at the top. I grew up on those... I love the taste, but the ones sold here in Hawaii seem to taste a lot like non-lemon Sprite.

Ah. thanks for letting me know..:tup:.. Then I love the Japanese soda bottle on the back... lol.. I'll just tell my friends its a message in a bottle.. It sounds cooler then saying it a Japanese soda just floating in the sea.. lol..:lol:

It's interesting how you open to bottle too... The marble is stuck at the top, wedged in the plastic top. A little plastic piece comes with the bottle and you push the plastic piece down to make the marble go into the bottle and opened. Then there's these two round indented grooves at the bottom of the neck of the bottle so the marble stays in that area. If you tilt the bottle too far up, the marble gets caught back at the opening of the bottle. *lol* It's a very weird bottle and I don't know the story behind it, if there is one.

Wow, I didn't even know they started making other flavors!! I'm gonna have to go to my Marukai and see if they sell it!! I love ramune candy too... It reminds me of my childhood!!

Oooh, I didn't know there was Ramune candy~ I got the soda from my mall's FYE. My BF loves the melon-flavor. Strawberry was the only kind they had in stock, though :sad:

there's quite a few flavors... 99 ranch has bunches. There's peach, litchi, strawberry, etc I've had a few myself :biggrin: the only bad thing is when it goes bubbly after u pop it and goes everywhere if you're not careful

I'm starting to think that I'm going to start having to compete over qees w/ toki collectors :lol: it kind of sucks since I miss the low auctions and now they're getting even more in demand (like the guy from qeester didn't know why hawaii was going so fast)

I'm starting to think that I'm going to start having to compete over qees w/ toki collectors :lol: it kind of sucks since I miss the low auctions and now they're getting even more in demand (like the guy from qeester didn't know why hawaii was going so fast)

I'm not sure if this was talked about already, but did you notice that the price for the Hawaii qee on Qeester is at $20 now??? I think the price has gone up a bit!