Oh gosh...what to wear with my new baby?

1. Hi girls,
    I just ordered my Dragon purse in lavander color :p now I have to focus on shoes to go with it..any ideas? Focus..focus..focus :graucho:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Thank you.

2. Hmm, that is a great color! Can you post pics. I have a dragon purse but in a metallic purple and it goes with everything. I loves it!!! congrats!

3. Hi janice, it wil arrive next Tuesday :roflmfao: , it's the one in purple-lavender-pink-violet plush, velvet, crocodile trim combination.
    Will do picks next week :graucho:

Thanks.

!!!!!!! Still focusing on shoes...:shame: any ideas????

4. Uff, I finally got it!!!!!! I am still in shock :blink: .
    And since I am new here....here is my collection with my Mr. Dragon in the middle :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: .
    Didn't get anything from the Gucci sale...run out of money :lol: .

Thank you ladies.

handbags 002.jpg handbags 004.jpg handbags 005.jpg
  5. thats sooo hot, reminds me of haute couture!

6. Cute FENDI!!

7. love the bag, it is fabulous! Who cares what you're wearing, your bag will be getting all the attention, lol.

I love your black CD saddle bag!!

8. Thanks MissV, my baby Fendi is made from cashmere and soft soft wool, very cuddly.

Thank you.

9. I have always loved that Gucci Bag, it is gorgeous!!

10. I had that bag in my hands 2+ years ago and I remember how soft and lovely the velvet was. Yummy! The bag is FIERCE!! You can work it with gold, pinkish, mauve, purple, white, even black shoes....heck I would rock it with some hi hi hi F'me pumps!! I would totally wear that bad boy to sleep tonite.. lol!! but I'm a freak like that:roflmfao:

11. LOOOOOO.........L

Janice, I did sleep with my Mr. Dragon last night :lol: :lol:

I found out that this bag goes with anything... and I don't think anybody will be looking at my feet anyway!

Thank youuuuuuuu :roflmfao:

12. congrats it's beautiful!! did you buy it online or in store? i'm curious

13. You are totally making me want to ROCK my Dragon bag tomorrow!! I'm gonna pull it out right now!

14. My vote is for pink croc heels! Or gold heels, preferably croc. Damn, I want a dragon bag!

15. I got it online, I don't think they have it in store since it's 2 years old model. But I could be wrong...maybe outlets have it :shame: ?

Thanks. Have a nice day.