Oh God! I'm about to buy the ali in white!

1. Well I was going NUTS trying to decide between Ali in white or whiskey and I think I'm going to go with white! I just put my Whiskey shoulder up for sale on eBay as well so that should hopefully pay for some of it (and a little to put into my wedding fund) I hope I made the right decision!:graucho:

2. Post pics when you get it-I'm thinking of doing this exact thing!

3. Go for it!! That was I can live vicariously through your white Ali!!

4. The deed is done. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

5. ^^ Yeah for you. Post pics when she arrives!

6. ooh!! please post pics!

7. Candy:

I love my white Ali. I am just waiting for better weather with which to wear it in as the weather has been nasty in NYC. I am thinking of getting another Ali, either in the natural or black. I know that you are going to love your white Ali. The shoulder bag is nice but it is just too small for my everyday needs. Good luck and post pictures when you receive it. Try to get the Ali for the PCE sale as you will save $125 of the regular price.

8. Post pics! I don't know if I should get an Ali...this might just convince me! It could be my reward for going through mass studying week...:rolleyes:

9. Yay! I'll definately post pics when it arrives! It's getting tough thinking about selling my shoulder but I think I can do it. I can fit all my essentials in my shoulder bag but it always feels a little tight, I just need a little more extra room and I think the Ali will give that to me. I'm 5'6, it's not going to look overwhelming on me do you think?

Plus my birthday is on Sunday!!!! This is kind of a gift to myself I suppose. ;)

10. Hey, my birthday is on Sunday too! Happy Birthday :yahoo:I am considering buying myself Coach for my birthday too. Enjoy your Ali!

11. Good for you.

12. Oh another March 25th birthday huh?? We are SO awesome! :graucho: :graucho: You totally better get a Coach!

13. i own the white ali & i adore it

14. Candypalmer,
    I'm watching your Whiskey bag on eBay!:graucho:

15. lol yeah? I swear I almost took it down 3 times last night! Be careful, I got an email this morning by someone who was thinking about buying it now, unless someone already bid. Dammit I hate how eBay is blocked at work! Thank god coach.com isn't. :graucho: