Oh For God sake Pam !!!

1. [​IMG]

2. as usual. . . :yucky: Her poor Sons are going to have to live her down for a looooong time :sad:

3. Well, at least she's wearing underwear! Isn't that a blessing? I've seen more celebrity brazillians than I wanted to this year!

4. Wow - I'm speechless...and not in a good way:p

5. Gotta love good old boozy Pam!!!!LOL

6. When you have hepatitis C, it is always a good idea to consume a lot of alcohol, her live must be in great shape.

7. wow...she looks really frazzled. maybe she and lindsay can go to AA together!

8. totally agree with you.

9. Sheesh!!!! :sick:

10. So I guess it's the new thing for celebrities who get divorced to show off their underwear...

11. Um...I don't know what to say. I'm glad she's wearing underwear? :shrugs:

12. Thank God for Victoria's Secret and what is up with the hair it look like a bird nest.:push:

13. I just cringe every time I see a pic of her. I'm a Canadian like Pam, and she is such an embarassment to our country. When I see her on award shows, I wonder what the rest of the world thinks when the Canadian entertainment industry touts her as one of our most famous exports. Bleuck!

14. Gross, in my opinion. I see a lot of pictures of her with alcoholic drinks and beer. How on earth does she stay so slender consuming all those carb calories?

15. Haha.. I so agree, at least there's underwear on her. But hey, she doesn't make trashiness such a regular occurance as.. oh certain other people !