Oh dear.. Pelham Questions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Guys..
    I'm new the to Gucci forum as I usually hang out elsewhere on tPF but..I've been eyeing a pelham for the past 6 months. I can't seem to find one anywhere on sale.Or a website/coupon code? I heard that they dont usually go on sale because its a classic..eBay seems like a sketchy place although I did just see one real bag sell.
    Help!

Happy Holidays!

please re-read our rules before posting again. Thanks!

2. woah people! PLEASE go back and re-read our rules! If you're caught PMing each other buying and selling you can be banned.

3. ^ oops. sorry. no bad intentions. :sad:

4. Not sure what I did wrong? Just wanted to know where i can find this bag on sale? I'm confused..is recommending an eBay seller bad to do on this forum?
    (scratching head)

5. rella I am not sure as your post has now been edited... HOWEVER I can give you suggestions based on the renewed original thread. The pelham IS a classic and therefore you should be able to walk straight into gucci and buy one (if not on display they may still have so do not be afraid to ask!!). But if you are looking for a better deal then obviously eBay is the go. Use the Authenticate This thread in our Gucci forum and the girls give great advice. It may be worth clicking into that thread and seeing the types of information / photographs the girls need to confidently give their opinion. Alternatively tpf suggests several online sources for gucci bags... just see the tabs at the very top of the page.... I think this is the best and safest way to go....

6. Closing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.