Oh Dear - Not 1 but 2

1. :wtf: I just had to go on the LVR website today didn't. Personally I blame you lot, you're all a bad influence on somebody who was desperate for their first paddy. I should have stayed in line behind Roz for some Paddy Therapy, but no I just couldn't stand there and be patient could I. so what did I go and do - only buy bl@@dy 2 :yahoo:

OMG am so excited I've ordered a front pocket metal paddy in bleu nuit (now that was a shock as I'm actually quite conservative) and a classic medium paddy in gris vert. All I can say is it's a good job the boots were a size 35! :shocked:
  2. Wow well done, can't wait to see pics. Bet they look gorgeous on you

(On a side note, erm what is LVR?:shame: )
  3. Riff well done! Congrats. Thats a big splurge. On here does it to ya.

LVR are great I love them - got some great things on there.

be sure to post when they come - cant wait to see the pics. Well done again - you are one lucky gal
  4. Incidentally Riff where are you based about? will you have to pay custom charges? I am in the UK so it was great
  5. I'm in Oxfordshire. Italian taxes are added therefore because were in the EU there will be no customs duty to pay.
  6. Excellent Rif thats even better. I was the same - I got my Stam from there recently and no customs! It's great

Really excited for you - can't wait to see the pics.

Is this the hunt over then or still more to come? hee hee
  7. Luisaviaroma

Link here for ya!!

luisaviaroma.com ::: shopping online :::=
  8. hey riffraff, that sure was some shopping trip lol.

congratulations :biggrin: - cant wait to see the piccies
  9. lol - fabulous!!!:nuts: :heart:

Congrats, can't wait to see pics...ahh...and of course, we'd never encourage you to buy any more...:graucho:
  10. Yes Chicky coz we Never do that do we? hee hee :graucho:

11. I feel sorry for you I don't know what to say. You will open those packages and fall in love with such intensity that any reason for a return, will go right out the window. This happened to me in the last few weeks, so I speak with some experience. BTW that med. front pocket Paddy is top drawer, the color you chose will make you weak in the knees.

I would LOVE to have that color.:hysteric:
  12. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: congrats!!!!!
  13. No...never!:sneaky:

14. :graucho: Congratulations! tPF is dangerous :graucho:
  15. I have no idea whatsoever what I'm going to put in these bags. I only ever carry my purse, house keys, mobile phone :s I guess I will have one very empty handbag!