Oh dear- Maxx NY copies HH

1. I thought that HH was independent and small enough to be free from replicas. However, just saw at my TJ Maxx and now on eBay:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Down to the small "tacks" on the edges and pockets, a copy of the Havana Hobo. Poo- I hope Maxx didn't make too many of these. I like that the HH is so unique.

2. qvc had another maxx ny version like the one you posted but it was croco embossed. when I saw it, I cringed and knew they had copied HH havana.

3. wow, I just saw that! It's terrible!!!

4. Yeah, that ugly piece of garbage was the TSV on QVC a few months ago. Blech.

5. Ooooo....that's not very good news!

6. That really sucks. I suppose they'll be showing up on eBay soon. Do they have the HH button studs or are they just "inspired" right now? Bracelets?

7. Here is the POS from QVC.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. That is not good.

9. Oh no! Yuck! :hysteric:

10. I saw them at Marshall's this past weekend :yucky: ... I also saw Michelle Frantz' Handmaid Carryall, but those were real.

11. ...These ones are really ugly, I have to say....they are no comparison to the original HH Havanas. And I always wonder: if designers have to be 'inspired' more or less, can they not just be inspired to make something reasonably decent instead of being so presumptuous as to create such monstrous hybrids? :yucky:

12. Oh no, but I agree that Maxx bag doesn't looks good at all. I love HH.

13. omg! it looks horrible.

14. Yuk!

15. EEEwwww!! Why oh why can't they be original????