Oh Boy...Just Ordered a Grenat City from BalNY!

1. I am soo excited......I did overnight shipping....I can't wait to get it! I spoke w/ Daphne...she was SO nice. I hope I get it before work tomorrow!! hehehe yay! I AM SO EXCITED I WILL POST PICS ONCE I GET IT....

Has everyone had good business w/ Balenciaga NY? I am from New Hampshire so I can't go to any designer boutiques...because we have NONE lol....NH stinks..:crybaby:

did I mention I was excited??!?!?! :p

2. You should be EXCITED!!!!! Can't wait to see pics tomorrow :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

3. It's going to be beautiful! Congrats!:yahoo:

4. Yay for you! I am going to visit the BalNY this weekend....I want to check out some of the red tones. I'll ask for Daphne while I'm there! I can't wait to see your Grenat bag. I've been thinking about that color a lot lately...

5. thanks ladies I can't even describe my feeling!!! lol is that bad?>!?

6. Yay! Nice choice of color and style. You'll love it. And I can't wait for pics!

7. Congratulations, grenat is a beautiful color!!! I think I can speak for all of us when I say we understand your excitement, lol!

8. Daphne also wrote down in my order form I wanted a non-veiny smooth leather....I was so happy, she's the best!!

9. i wonder if you can just ask for daphne when you call! hehe. can't wait to see the photos of it tomorrow.

10. you probably could ask for her right away....wouldn't hurt to try!

11. I just received my Grenat City from Aloha Rag last weekend and it is beautiful. You will love yours!

12. ahh I hope so!! :smile:

13. They are so pretty! You're going to love it! :heart:

14. Congratulations!:yahoo:

15. i always do ^^ :tender:

p.s. congrats on your new grenat city, i :heart: mine!!!