Oh boy...I've gone off the deep end into a sea of MAGENTA

Hi Deana, thank you.:tender: Well.........no, I do not discriminate, I love all shapes and colors of Bbags.:P I have a few more. I went a bit nutty over magenta though. I am a little obsessive in a bad way. I have bags that I haven't even used. I know, I know, it's NUTS! The twiggy is a fairly new addition which I have not used yet. Oh my gosh, I'm afraid to say anymore....:shame: I will say I have many bags that I have only drooled over. Drooling with a bib on nowhere near the bags, of course.:lol:
:love:
Oh well no reason to be embarassed it! I imagine you are not much different than the rest of us! I bought my first Bal bag in August and I already own four, have purchased 5 but just sold one, and I was wondering if it would be overkill to carry them all at once, like stackable rings! They just look so pretty together! And as far as not using one, but not wanting to let any go, I hear ya on that one. I am really shocked how hard it is to let them go, even when you know it won't be carried. Here is a recent family photo taken after I sold my sky blue. I only have one magenta, but I would love to have more styles like you!!!

Attachments

• img3843yj9.jpg
    img3843yj9.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4919.jpg
    IMG_4919.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 15
Oh Deana, I love your family photo.:love: You hold on to that magenta box, though. I absolutely love your teal city.:love: The color is so rich, it looks brand spankin new. I like the way you grouped your photo, they are all standing so tall and proud. I know there will be some I will have to say goodbye to.:crybaby: BUT......that will just make room for more, right.:P