Oh Boy! Black Mc or mono wapity?

1. I'm so confused :blink: ... my friend is leaving for Asia tomorrow and there's no stock of white wapity MC near her area! There's black MC and Mono... should I get the mono instead? or go for black?:cry:

2. I would get the black MC just because I love how it has the smaller LV print.:biggrin::flowers:

3. If you really like the white MC then you should hold out. You'll just regret buying something you don't like. If you really want a wapity then get a black MC.

4. I agree with pursegalsf. There's no point in spending the money if you don't absolutely love it.

5. the zipper area of the MC wapity looks off to me... its not the same color as the leather trimmings... maybe they should just match it with the MC color..like white with white (with gold zipper). Am I the only one who notices this? or its hardly noticeable if its in front of you. HELP. esp those who own a black one.

6. I don't own a Wapity, but I think they are so cute! Personally, I like the mono.

7. Doubly agreed! Check elux, or call the Vuitton line

8. My vote is for MC!

9. Id go for the mono.

10. I'd go for the black MC if you must have one, but I'd rather hold out for a white one !

11. I'm confused.:blink: I have a white MC wapity and the zipper is white exterior with gold teeth. The black one is black exterior with with gold teach.

12. i have a black MC wapity and i love it!!!!!!

13. get the black mc!!! love the mini mc sooo much :smile:

14. wait and get the white mc.

15. Quote: Elongreach...I'm confused.:weird: I have a white MC wapity and the zipper is white exterior with gold teeth. The black one is black exterior with with gold teach.

Hi Elongreach. I got these photos from eLuxury..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]