OffSohoShopping.Com 25% Off

1. You may need to register in order for this discount to apply.

You are invited, as a return or registered customer, to receive 25% percent off our whole inventory.

We just received new products in. For men and women. In addition all our Juicy Couture suits are back in, All 4 sizes!

Seven for all mankind--- Juicy Couture T shirts and Suits--Rock Republic---Ed Hardy--Joes--Notify--Diesel--1921--Frankie B and more.

Just because you are a valued customer, today for a limited time we are offering you an additional 25% discount on our entire inventory. It's our valued customer sale, Hurry up before the offer expires!

New mens jeans in!

Womens new Seven, Frankie B, 1921, Rock and Republic and more.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]All Inventory, no exceptions, 25% off using coupon code " oss25pct "[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]At we are currently offering a 25% discount off all inventory. Please log onto our site right now to enjoy the huge savings off our already low prices. As a registered or previous customer, you are entitled to the huge savings we are offering.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]In addition, all ground orders have FREE SHIPPING! + FREE exchanges if a different size is needed.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Enjoy the following brands:[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]JUICY COUTURE[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]ROCK AND REPUBLIC[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]CITIZENS OF HUMANITY[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]JUICY COUTURE[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]ANTIK DENIM[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]JOES JEANS[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]CHIP N PEPPER[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]BLUE CULT[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]TAG JEANS[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]ED HARDY[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]FRANKIE B[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]and more![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Please use coupon code " OSS25PCT " at checkout to redeem your saving. Please note: The above coupon code is not mentioned on the website. You need to copy and paste it onto the coupon redemption box upon checkout.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]To get redirected please:[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]click here[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Finally, designer jeans, Seven For All Mankind, Rock Republic, Citizens etc.., at a great price! You'll love the latest styles, and especially the affordable prices.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]--The Team at[/FONT]
  2. this place legit? If not, I need to unsubscribe from their mailing list. Does anyone know?
  3. if you search previous posts, looks like people have received fake items in the past. i wouldn't trust it personally ... and prices do seem a bit too good to be true
  4. Thanks. I did that and just removed my name from their mailing list!!
  5. That site sells fake merchandise. Please do not purchase from them :smile:
  6. no way! thanks for the heads up! i almost bought something.