Officially Obsessed!!! **lotsa pics**

1. I'm officially obsessed with Celine Luggage! Lotsa pictures to show just how versatile the design is! It goes with absolutely everything! And both girls and guys look great with a Luggage!

Just can't get enough! (I've been neglecting all my other bags since I have my Luggage!)

Enjoy the many pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_0741.jpg IMG_0742.jpg IMG_0740.jpg IMG_0739.jpg
  2. I got my friend to pose for me so you can have a gauge how the Medium looks like on a guy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_0748.jpg IMG_0747.jpg
  3. Next up, a duo-colour baby....

The lighting doesn't quite show the true colour though.
    [​IMG]

This is the true colour.
    [​IMG]

Some modeling pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_0718.jpg IMG_0750.jpg IMG_0743.jpg IMG_0744.jpg
  4. The bag is really versatile. Also suitable for guys.

[​IMG]

Side-by-side. You can see the beautiful texture of the pebbled navy leather.
    [​IMG]

IMG_0746.jpg IMG_0723.jpg
  5. This one has been revealed earlier (see A new Celine...soon!). But this is my favourite bag among them all. So here are more pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a small group family photo :smile:
    [​IMG]

IMG_0716.jpg IMG_0735.jpg IMG_0736.jpg IMG_0721.jpg
  6. And now the most beautiful shade of red ever made! The Lipstick Shoulder bag! The red just pops in every picture! Definitely an attention-magnet!

[​IMG]

Instantly glamorised any outfit! Love!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my friend posed for me with the bag again. Totally in love with this bag too!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_0802.jpg IMG_0805.jpg IMG_0806.jpg IMG_0810.jpg IMG_0809.jpg
  7. A mini duo-tone navy with ivory handle luggage. Similar to the earlier Shoulder luggage in same shade. But I think this one is even lovelier! Super cute!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_0811.jpg IMG_0812.jpg IMG_0813.jpg
  8. And lastly, a happy family group picture!

Love love love every single one of them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_0821.jpg IMG_0822.jpg IMG_0827.jpg IMG_0828.jpg
  9. WOW... bravo!!! :woohoo: a. ma. ziiing!!!

to be honest, i really didn't cared for the shoulder luggage, but you simply did it sooo much justice! :girlsigh: i think i'm sold! grrrreat luggage collection!

10. Loving your luggage collections.. and the lipstick is on a planet of its own..

11. omg, loving the collection

12. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G collection!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this
    [​IMG]

and of course the lipstick shoulder luggage!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a mini lipstick, and yes I agree it's the most beautiful shade of red!!! congrats!! Luggage really is a beautiful thing :smile:
    [​IMG]

13. OMG wow! I just woke up an saw this :shocked::hysteric: I love them all. I want one sooo bad! The shoulder white and pebble is AHHmazing. Congrats on your beautiful collection.

14. I'm speechless! you have a really great luggage collection!! :woot:

15. Amazing collection!!! Love every single pic, thanks so much for the eye candies!!! And OMG how and where can one get her hands on a lipstick shoulder luggage??? That bag is to die for!!!