Officially in love!

1. I haven't been around in a while and I miss the H forum so much. I am going to be moving soon and I hope to meet up with some of you ladies! I am so in love with the Victoria!! I know that it will be the next bag I buy. Any modeling pics you all could post..would be greatly appreciated and help with the whole enabling process!:love::love:

So much has happened since I last posted! I hope some of you remember me.:shame:
  2. Hi there!!! Welcome back, missed you!
  3. Hey! We've missed you! Good luck with your move! Keep us posted! I can't wait for you to get your bag! I hope it's soon!
  4. I remember you!!! Welcome back and post away:yahoo:
  5. Hi, clinken! Welcome back :nuts:
  6. Welcome Back!!!! You were definitely missed! now, we must find you some action shots so we can properly enable you!!!:graucho:
  7. Welcome back!!!
  8. Welcome back! I love the Victoria too!
  9. welcome back, clinken! missed you!!!
  10. Nice to see you clinken! GL to you and your beautiful girls on your move! I don't have one, but the Victoria seems like it would be a great bag.
  11. The Victoria does appear dreamy. Cannot wait to see yours...:biggrin:
  12. Welcome back! I definitely remember you.
  13. Of course we miss our old pics yet...guess I have to hunt some down!
  14. Here are some pics of me with my Victoria FT, when I bought it last summer! The pics are terrible, they were taken by my son who isn't exactly Mario Testino,LOL!! I look short and fat, but I'm not really!!:nogood: HTH
    P1010055.JPG P1010056.JPG P1010057.JPG
  15. Welcome back, Clinken!