officially begin my birkin hunting trip >O

1. I'm determined to get a birkin by the end of this yr :yahoo: I've planned my trip to nyc, then vegas/LA, and maybe canada(no tax:p ). I have several color on my mind now: black, gold or neutral. I guess either one will be hard to find but I'll try my luck. What leather and hw goes the best for these colors in case my luck hits me and I find them?
  2. I can tell you one thing: in Toronto you would have to be on waitlist for 1 yr. You won't be able to just walk in and get it. Maybe somewhere else better luck.
  3. They still have waitlist. I thought the waitlist is closed? I dont mind wait a yr if i go there now:yahoo:
  4. Just wanted to say best of luck!!! :yahoo:
  5. Good luck you may want to try consigners to get your brikin within the year.
  6. good luck with your search!
  7. Black and gold, any neutral for that matter, are the hardest colors to get in NYC. I've never seen a neutral Birkin on the floor. No, I take that back. I once saw black togo and marron fonce fjord Birkins on the floor. They were both 40cm Birkins, though. Good luck!
  8. Good luck on your search! If you can't wait for a bag at Hermes, there are lots of places to find birkins- go check out our shopping subforum!
  9. I've officially begun my first birkin hunt too! :flowers:

I'll be going to two cities in France hunting for the elusive Birkin (Paris and Lille) at the end of the year. I hope they have the one I want, although beggars can't be choosers when it comes to this bag :p. I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to go to the Hermes boutique in Lille to put in a special order for me, so that by the time I arrive, it will be there waiting for me...
  10. Best wishes on your journeys!!!!
  11. Good luck! Last year, just as I was about to give up on my Birkin search, my SA called out of the blue. You never know!
  12. Good luck.