***Officially*** Balenciaga-enabled, Check out my new purchases!

1. OMG, OMG, I'm so happy.

When I first joined the PF, I was all about LV, and I thought I would never like Bal bags. However, more I saw the bags, the more I liked them. In the past few months, I've also started to really get a sense of my own style and I loved all the color options Balenciaga afforded me. I "got my feet wet" with a purchase of a used mini-bowling. I then, fell in love. After reading so much on this forum, I decided to get an ocean Day with GGH and a twiggy in siena.

I'm loving my bags! I took this pics in my workplace's bathroom with my phone. My coworker thought I was :nuts: . I bought both from Kim at Bal NY.

img205.jpg img207.jpg
  2. WhO:huh: hOOo welcome to Balenciaga Addicts Anonymous... cOngrats on your new bBags! :woohoo:

3. Congrats on your beauties!!!!!!!!! how wonderful!!!

4. OMG you and I followed the same Bal path to Bal-enabledness! My first bags were also a mini bowling, twiggy, and ggh day!!!!

Both bags are absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!

5. What an amazing start! I LOVE both of them...congrats!!!:yahoo:

6. [​IMG]

:nuts: LOVE!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! :yahoo:

oceanday.jpg
  7. [​IMG]

Twiggy...my fav! :love:

8. gorgeous! :love: the twiggy looks great on you

9. welcome to the dark side!! congrats on the new bags....the ggh ocean is absolutely lovely!!

10. GORGEOUS!!! I know what you mean, when I first became a member I was a LV nut but now its all about Balenciaga... can't get enough of them. Welcome to the madness...lol

11. love your ocean. welcome to a beautiful habit of bbags.

12. :yahoo: Great choices!!! Congrats on two beautiful bags!!

13. mmmmmm, I love that Twiggy! Beautiful!:heart:

14. Woohoo! Welcome to the Addiction :graucho:

15. Love your bags, and get ready for that all consuming lust!