Officially a Kooba owner - my Ginger!

Hey ladies, I've joined the club! I bought this bag from an online consignment store and it just arrived today. I was a little miffed about the shipping - it arrived in a tiny Priority mail box, FOLDED, in a ratty dustbag. I figured a professonal seller would stuff the bag and send it a little bit more nicely. But the bag itself is amazing, no signs of wear at all. I don't know what color it is, it photographs brighter than it is, it's a nice, rich cognac brown and the leather smells WONDERFUL. I bought this bag to use at school and it turned out to be too small, but I will still be using it a lot.

The shape of this bag reminds me a little of the Coach ergo, but oh my gosh, the leather is so much nicer. I'm convinced that the Kooba is the better value overall, even at full price. I just looove it! And this particular bag was only $150, it's the most affordable bag I've purchased in awhile :rolleyes: I'm happy to find a new brand with reasonable sale and resale prices.

Sorry about the awkward pic, I'm trying to lay the bag flat and get it back into shape.

Attachments

• kooba.jpg
    kooba.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 91
Congratulations and welcome to the money-sucking vortex that is the Kooba forum! (I know this from personal experience. :yes:) This Ginger may be your first Kooba but it won't be your last!

A gorgeous chestnut Ginger - beautiful and a fantastic buy at $150. Congratulations and welcome to our world of Kooba. We're all addicted and no doubt your Ginger will have you falling into the same trap too.

Thanks for all of the nice complements, ladies! I just took her out for the first time and was happy to find that she was very light and easy to carry. I love that this particular bag has sort of a hippie vibe to it too - it will look great with my Frye boots this fall. I'm sure that this won't be my last Kooba, lol, just what I need, a new addiction!

artikson, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the name of the store (not that I'm affiliated, I'm just not sure), but I'll PM ya.

WHAO- $150 for a beautiful Ginger! CONGRATS to you! :yahoo:

I absolutely ADORE my one and only Ginger (in Black)!
I love the buttery soft leather. And considering the fact that it is fairly big and w/ the hardware, it isn't that bad on the weight (for me)!

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Ginger club!
Hopefully, it won't be ur last Kooba purchase! :graucho: