Official VMA thread

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
Who's watching? Beyone's outfit while giving thanks for her "Beautiful Liar" award is what "inspired" me to create this thread. WTF? Was that a curtain :confused1:???

Sarah Silverman played to a rather dead crowd as well. What is happening to pop culture? :rolleyes:

Is it me or did Kanye perform the same song like 4489247921 times? :confused1:

this was already posted in another thread...Please do a search :smile:

I posted this thread when the Britney thread had only 2 pages, lol. I thought the Britney thread was about, well Britney. I thought the entire show and it's disastrous nature warranted it's own thread :yes:

The VMAs are getting worse every year. Did everyone else laugh after every joke Sarah Silverman said just because no one else was?!?! Too funny to watch her totally BOMB! She seriously sucked, WTH was MTV thinking?

I miss when the VMAs were really good. Like when Justin Timberlake and someone else hosted and talked like Snoop Dogg. Or when Chris Rock was the host.

The only good part about tonights VMAs was Chris Brown. And of course the Kid Rock and Tommy Lee fight. (Which we didn't even get to see!)

Lol it was somewhat amusing. I actually watched it with my mom.
And yeah I agree, Sara's jokes about everyone were pretty tasteless and the Kanye thing was getting annoying, he was on there a bunch of times.
I did like Gym Class Heroes, though I wish they would have shown more of their performance.

How about Chris Brown's Performance..
Alicia Keys did great too and she looked really really good.
and kid rock punching Tommy Lee...
What in the world

BTW- I love Chris Brown