Official "save the date" for DC Purse Forum meeting/get-together

1. Hello ladies (and gents)!

I've decided to take the lead and post the official date, time, place for our first DC Metro area Purse Forum meeting! Yay!

Date: Sunday, July 16th
    Time: 1:30pm
    Place: Clyde's of Chevy Chase at 5441 Wisconsin Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD (Phone: 301.951.9600)
    RSVP deadline: Next Tuesday, June 27th

Please RSVP by PMing me so that I can get a head count and make a reservation for us. For those who can't make it to the brunch, I'm sure that a few of us may go shopping in the area afterwards, so please let me know as well.

***I have a special surprise planned, so that is why the RSVP date is so soon. When you RSVP, please also let me know your favorite color!

Thanks, and I hope to see many of you there!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

2. No RSVPs yet....:cry:

Giving it a little bump!

3. You know something... DC is fairly close to NYC and my sister lives there. I can't RSVP yet (or soon really) but I promised her I would go visit her in DC and maybe I could go that weekend :smile:

I will keep you posted!!!

4. I checked and can't go that weekend! Waaaaaaah!!! BF is going to OH and I'm probably going with him.

5. I just sent you a pm rsvping. Maybe we could add this to the other thread, or pm members who expressed interest in attending before.

Megs, that would be so cute if you attended!

6. PM sent

7. I'm sorry you can't go! Hopefully, this will turn into a success, and we'll have other get togethers!

8. I'm in - PMing now .... :yes: :yes:

9. Sorry to be annoying...bumping it again since the deadline for RSVPing is tomorrow!

Hope to see some of you there. Promise that I'm friendly :graucho: .

10. Pm'd you!!!

11. Yay! Two more for the list!!

12. We are going to have a nice group I think!