Official Sale Purchases Thread - Post Your Pics Here!

1. Over the last month or so, just about every MJ retailer imaginable has had some sort of sale. I love seeing all of the individual threads with details and pics but I think it would be nice to have one BIG thread that contains everybody's goodies too! I hope everyone who took advantage of the sales will participate. Give us pics of beautiful bags to drool over guys!!:love::love::drool::drool:

I'll start....

Silver Camilla :girlsigh: - Saks sale (30% off)

[​IMG]

Bourdeaux Christy :nuts: - Nordstrom sale (40% off) Now I understand why everyone wanted a bag in Bordeaux!! It is such a HOT color...amazing!!!

[​IMG]

camilla2.JPG christy.JPG
  2. ^^^Gorgeous bags, luvpurses24, and fun thread idea!!!! :tup: Here's my sales loot...

Black Mix Quilted Tote
    (Bloomingdales sale--30% off)
    [​IMG]

Teal Mayfair
    (shoptwigs.com sale--20% off)
    [​IMG]

3. Oooh luscious! Too bad I don't have any pics to contribute...hope that's going to change in a little while!

4. Silvana - Teal
    (Nordstroms - 40% off)

[​IMG]

5. here's pics of my quilted ZCs purchased from the nordie's pre-sale. :nuts: teal and grey...i'm using the grey one already, and i love it! :heart:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IMG_1669.jpg IMG_1670.jpg IMG_1671.jpg IMG_1674.jpg IMG_1675.jpg
  6. and here are some pics of my sister's super cute "satchel"in black patchwork!! it's only called "satchel" on the MJ website for fall 2007. it's so adorable! she also got it from the nordie's pre-sale. there are 3 compartments (open, zipper, open) with an inner zipper pocket. the chain's removable too!

size in comparison to my quilted ZC:
    [​IMG]
    my sis doing a quick modeling job while packing for her trip:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IMG_1678.jpg IMG_1679.jpg IMG_1680.jpg IMG_1682.jpg
  7. that's really cute esther. how heavy is it?

8. that satchel bag is SUPER light!! i was really surprised that even with the chain on, it wasn't very heavy. it's actually much lighter than my quilted blake. :tup:

9. Wow, beautiful bags everyone!! Hopefully I'll get mine by Friday and I'll post then. I love all the beautiful colors.

10. Here's my only purchase...my Kid in Plum :smile:

[​IMG]

11. OMG... You are so lucky those wallets are gorgeous!!!!

12. Ooooo...I love your sister's satchel thundercloud! It's so pretty!!:love:

Thanks everyone for the pics...keep 'em coming!

13. Two for me(my third, a black Patchwork Venetia was canceled by Bloomies:sad:)

Patchwork Carolyn NAP $750

[​IMG]

Sand Hobo Off 5th around $400:yahoo:

I have loved this hobo for sometime and have coveted a tPFer's one in Butter:drool:

[​IMG]

Patchwork Carolyn.jpg Sand Hobo.jpg
  14. :coolpics:

15. ^^^Congrats on the cute bags, Samantha. You got some great deals! I'm sorry about Bloomies cancelling your black Patchwork Venetia, but I bet you'll find that somewhere else real soon! :yes: