Official Opinion of Diabro, Safe Shopping - Authentics?

Why is the person who bought the fake more suspect than diabro, so that he is being accused of a nefarious plot? I really don't see any strange coincidence, and I am professionally trained to be skeptical, too. Every time someone posts a fake they have purchased from an online seller, they don't get virtually attacked. Why do eluxury and other known legitimate sites become suspect, too, when they absolutely did not sell a fake bag and had nothing to do with this transaction? I must be missing something. People routinely post all over the pf with questions about whether X or Y is a legit site, without having read numerous previous threads about it. ?????

^sometimes sites have measurements that are slightly off so its not too unusual. I personally have not bought from diabro.net before but I have heard good things about them from ppl. on the forum. The girls from the Balenciaga forum seem to like them and recommend them but there has been a few incidents with Fendi Spy bags purchased from diabro.net... Also because they are located in Japan it's difficult to return items to them and from what I read they will sometimes give you a hard time with returns! You could try bluefly.com, I have heard good things about them!

I forgot to mention that you can always have bags authenticated here on the forum and I also recommend that you do a search on the forum for posts and threads on diabro.net and bluefly.com

^sometimes sites have measurements that are slightly off so its not too unusual. I personally have not bought from diabro.net before but I have heard good things about them from ppl. on the forum. The girls from the Balenciaga forum seem to like them and recommend them but there has been a few incidents with Fendi Spy bags purchased from diabro.net... Also because they are located in Japan it's difficult to return items to them and from what I read they will sometimes give you a hard time with returns! You could try bluefly.com, I have heard good things about them!

There's been mixed reviews for bluefly on tPF, with some tPFers receiving confirmed fakes.

Here's the thread from the Chloe forum - jury's still out on Diabro!
Diabro and Authenticity (re...

hi,i've seen some threads about this site and was wondering if anyone have a good experience with them? im getting a black fendi spy and was thinking about getting one from their site. they are authentic right? input would help..thanks:shame:

Hi,
i'm curious whether or not they're selling authentic items? I have my eye on few Dior bags because as I'm from Malaysia and there are very few shopping websites that offers to ship to Malaysia. I've got only 2 trusted ones right now, shopbop.com and net-a-porter.com and these two sites does not carry dior handbags.
Any reply would be very much appreciated. Thanks~!

p/s=if anyone would be kind enough to provide me with other legitimate online shopping sites which offers international shipping to malaysia would also be verryy verrryy much appreciated~:yes:

here are some of the links
http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/192_880/products_id/11682
http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/192_880/products_id/12027

There were a couple of threads in the past about this website. Some people had no problems, others had a lot of issues, with fake bags. I'm not completely sure what the outcome was with them, if they had gotten a bad shipment or what. I would say but it, and then take pics to have it authenticated via tPF. HTH!